Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Summer Full of Visitors

I can't believe summer has come to an end. Six weeks after our sweet baby boy was born we had family come in town for a few days. My parents were already here. Thank goodness for them being here and helping us with our new addition. The weekend was wonderful with my sister's family in town.


All the boys went downtown Saturday morning to take in the sites.






































I think this is one of my favorite pictures of my nephews. Eating a Popsicle in front of the White house.











I love this shot of me and my mom. We were laughing so hard. She was making potato salad for the luncheon the next day.


Here is Pappa holding his 11th grandson












My family going to church to have our baby blessed.













I just don't get enough pictures of me holding my precious little man

No comments: