Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teething Beads


I just recently found out about these teething beads. I met a friend of my sister's who swore by them. She wished she had these for her older children. So after looking at them and then reading about them, I thought I would give it a try.

Amber Teething Necklace-the natural choice for mother and child

Baltic amber helps with teething pain

•Immune boosting properties •Reduction in teething pain •Calm a baby without resorting to drugs •Anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties •Recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic

Baltic Amber has some of the highest concentrations of Succinic Acid found in nature, and this is what makes it so special.

Want to read more about these beads? Check it out.
http://www.amberartisans.com/amtene4.html

The package arrived today and I immediately put them on my little man. I don't know if they work yet. As little man was teething today and was pretty grumpy. I still used my Lavender essential oil which is a charm on him. Once I am convinced these beads work I will definitely be posting about it.
In the mean time here is my little man in his teething beads. I kind of think he is looking a little like a hippie child in the them. Especially this picture of him.


Oh do you see his bruise he got on his head. I found out that lavender essential oil helps. It was a goose egg two days ago.

No comments: