Tuesday, January 31, 2012

9 Months Old

So little man is up on his feet all the time. He is cruising along furniture. He reaches out to me and wants to walk to me and if I am close enough he will lean into me. I love playing with Little Man, as he will crawl over and jump on me. He will stop playing and come over and snuggle his head into me. It make my heart melt when he does that. We love the activity table. he is not a big fan of sitting in the jumpy thing anymore. More of a fan to use it as a jungle gym instead. He loves this ball that his aunt sent that sings the A B C's and the stacking cups. I will stack them into a tower and no matter where he is in the room he will stop what he is doing and crawl over to knock it down. Then go back to what he was doing. We also love to reach books together.

For a while he stopped being interested in food and so it was frustrating that he would not eat anything but cheerios and his bottle. This week somehow he has decided he likes to eat again. He liked the apples and broccoli and is a big fan of bananas. I can't wait to try avocado with him again.

In December we had him in 9 month PJ's with in 2 weeks he outgrew those and into 12 month. Then within the past month he is in 18 month PJ's This kid is growing like a weed and I love it.

He was over 29" in length and over 21 lbs. He is also pushing 2 more upper teeth. My little man is turning to my big boy right before my eyes.


No comments: