Saturday, January 14, 2012

Standing Up Tall

Two weeks ago I put little man in his crib with just his diaper on while I went to go start his bath. When I came into his room I found him standing up in his crib for the first time. Well at least the first time I saw him do it on his own. I about jumped out of my skin for fear that he would fall out of the crib. Since then I have watched him tackle the task of standing on his own. He gets on his knees and then steady's himself and then next thing you know it he is on his feet.

I really wanted to get him an activity table but seeing them for full price is not exactly what I wanted to pay. I had been watching the consignment shops and craigslist for one. Then before Christmas I found the one I wanted and the price could not be beat. $5 I emailed and then heard nothing back. This week the person emailed me and asked me if I was interested. Are you kidding me? Of course so I picked it up. I was so excited i could hardly wait to get my little man playing with it. I so wished I had video taped him the first time playing. He was so much fun to watch. He laughed and smiled, and giggled and chattered the whole 40mins. Then he fell on his butt and cried because his legs were tired. The toy came at the perfect time. Here he is enjoying his toy today. I love seeing how happy he is when he plays with it.


No comments: