Saturday, December 1, 2012

We are feeling so Loved!

I have to say we have the best friends and family in the world. 
We have received so much help. 
I had a panic attack the other night over what to do with my little man. 
I was afraid we would not be able to get him taken care of during the day time hours. 

We have a huge support from our Ward Family (aka church family) People have given us so much this past week and continue to support us through what I can now call this freak accident as a trial.

 Loving people have signed up to take care of my little family. We are receiving meals, love, cards, notes on facebook, phone calls, help around the house and most of all people who are loving my son

. I am not worried about me, but more about my little man and how this will affect him. My worries have been put to rest with all the love that our family is feeling. My little man spent his first week with a wonderful family. Not only did they take good care of little man but loving him in the process. This wonderful family documented the week with him and took picture for us to see him. I have to share a few of them.
So glad he is trying art, I can't get him to do it with me.  Keep at it Little Man you will get the hang of it.


Here they are playing a game of break the ice.

Little Man love playing

If you didn't know little man has a thing with doors, he will spend hours opening and closing anything that has a hinge.

He he is closing Hanna in the pantry.

A new toy, this will be fun.

I love to take walks and go to the park.  

Watch out I will take your spices and hide them.

Run, run as fast as I can.  You can't catch me.

First time ride, I got a little dizzy and had to get off.

The girls showed me how to close them in the pantry.

I had music time and loved it.

This is something I am familiar with.  The swing.

Push me some more.  I love it.


I had a great week with my friends and their toys.

No comments: