Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Thinking about Stuff

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
Prison Break
Biggest Loser
Gossip Girl
Desperate House Wife’s
Brothers and Sisters
The Office
Days of Our Lives
Ugly Betty
24
Osp I am such a TV head

8 PLACES I LOVE TO EAT
Home
Macaroni Grill
Guadalajara
Chili’s
Andre’s Swiss Gourmet
McAllister’s
Chick-fil-A
Noodles

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
Adoption approval
The weekends
Black Friday
Skiing for Thanksgiving
Christmas
Going to Seattle
Adopting


8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
The colors of the trees
Kicking a pile of leaves
The cool weather
Putting on a sweater
Time to sit by the fire
Hot apple cider
Baking
Christmas will be here soon

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
Adopt a baby or two or three
Learn how to sew
Tile flooring in the kitchen
Vacation to Germany
Learn how to make whole wheat bread
Be a stay at home mom
Learn how to decorate cakes
Learn how to shoot a gun

2 comments:

Piper said...

Hey... come on over for a visit and I can help you with a few of those things you want to learn... ;) Since you were so nice to teach me how to crochet...

Parmelee said...

hey kids...just found your blog. hope it's ok if i add you to mine! thanks and thanks...love your adoption coll. its beautiful....ttyll tina