Sunday, October 3, 2010

September 8, 2010

It was two weeks later that I realized my TOM had not visited. I thought maybe it was from all the stress. We are in the process of another big event that I am not able to confirm nor deny at this time. So I figure it was from stress that I had not started. As I went out to run errand I decided to stop at CVS and pick up a test. When I got home I decided to do the test. It was mid day not the best time to do it, but if I truly was pregnant then it would show RIGHT?

So I took the test. I watch and then I didn't see anything happening. I figure it was a lost cause. I went into the kitchen and put the timer on for the 3 minuets. When the alarm went off I went back into the bathroom thinking I would find a negative. I looked down and to my surprise it was positive. I was indeed pregnant. WOO HOO! I immediately went up into my bedroom and got on my knees and prayed. I thanked Heavenly Father for this miracle. I cried and just felt so wonderful inside. I could not wait for Adam to get home. All these years I had thought of clever ways to tell Adam I was pregnant. In the end I didn't I told him to go to the bathroom and something was on the counter for him to see. He was curious and went in there and comes out with the biggest smile you could ever imagine. His eyes lite up and he was just beaming. He came over to me and hugged me and held me and we just enjoyed that moment of pure joy.

1 comment:

Christine said...

There is nothing like the three minutes between, maybe, and oh my this really is. I am so glad you got the oh my this really is part!