Sunday, May 5, 2013

Easter 2013

I so wished I had taken pictures at the Easter Egg hunt. I had inquired about a hunt in the area on a mom's group.  Before I knew it I was organizing a Easter Egg Hunt. I did some research, talked with my sister and of course mentioned it to my hair stylist. Between them I was able to come up with a fun and easy Easter Egg hunt. This was my Little Man's first hunt. He did great. It was super fun for us to go with other families. We had a great turnout. About 20 mom's and their kids showed up. I had a golden and silver egg out there in the field and who ever found them got a prize. My only regret was not being able to get pictures of the event. But when you are hosting and running around with your own kid it is better to experience it then to be picturing it.
Here we are on Easter Sunday
Here we are Easter Morning, Little man with his Easter Basket.  He is probably the only two year old that I know who got super excited about getting a tie for Easter..
Here is Little Man ready to go to church on Easter Sunday.

No comments: