Saturday, May 4, 2013

Getting Caught Up

The title of this post says it all. I can't believe that is is May 2013 already. I am sort of embarrassed that my last post was in January 2013. Since I broke my ankle in two places the healing process was quite an ordeal. We had so much help from friends all along the way. Then my parents came and spend some time with us. My goal was to be able to walk and drive before they left. I did it. Still with a limp and not being able to carry my son and walk at the same time. It has taken some time to heal, and I am still healing. It still is sore, doesn't swell up like it used to. But still stiff first thing in the morning when I wake up and through out the day. Overall, I am in better shape since I received so  much help so that I could properly heal
Ready for surgery, I had to mark yes on the leg that I wanted surgery on.  The Dr. also marked.
The day I got of the cast..

No comments: