Saturday, February 14, 2009

Shopoholic - Me No!


I have to say I had a great time last night going out with the girls to go see the newest make you feel good chick flick. "Confessions of a Shopoholic" As I sat back in the plush seats at Movie Theater with popcorn and milk duds in hand I found myself lost in the humor and fashion that the movie brought. You know it does all start with the magic card that we all want in our youth that will pay for everything we buy. I loved how she described the high you get when you find that perfect something and the joy that fills your heart. When the high has subsided, you are the left with that empty feeling and searching for the next high. Oh how can I relate. I have to admit it, I love to shop. I do get the high she is talking about in the movie, it may not be from the Prada or Dolce & Gabbana but the same high comes when I spend at Costco, Target and Nordstroms Rack. It's the same high when you find that perfect item.

Oh once again, I need to remember to simplify my life with only the most beautiful things. Like my Versace Sunglasses. LOL

I have to go now, I need to go shopping!


PS - Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Teri said...

I had so much fun too! It was a really cute show!