Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Has Arrived at my Door

Fall, I think is my favorite season. There is something about the crisp morning air that just feels good to me. I enjoy feeling the cool breeze in the afternoons and watching for the first leaf to change color. Then as the weeks progress the one leaf turns to many leaves and the trees fill with vibrant colors. It is fun to say goodbye to flip flops and hello to knee high boots. Goodbye to the single t-shirt and hello to layers. It is time to pull out the scarfs that seem to add to a outfit the final touch as you head out the door. It is time to say goodbye to the blistering heat and welcome the crisp cold air.

Fall has arrived at my door. Time to pull out the wreaths and pumpkins, change out the pots on my porch and welcome the fall additions in my home.

No comments: