Sunday, February 19, 2012

Baby in Bow Tie

I really enjoy dressing little man up for church on Sunday. I realized last week that his dress shirts are all way too small. I went shopping with a friend this week and scored 2 dress shirts for little man. They are kind of too big, but he will only grow into them. They will be fitting him like a glove soon. Can you believe he is wearing size 18-24month in this shirt? His pants are 12 month.Since I found him new shirts I was thinking it was time to make him a bow tie. I have been searching the internet on making a bow tie. I have found a few to try. But the problem is I don't have a sewing machine anymore. So I have been holding off until my B-day when I requested for a sewing machine this year to replace the one that broke last year. The reason I am mentioning this is because yesterday I found a bow tie that you do not need a sewing machine for. I made this bow tie from an old ugly tie for my man and then hand stitch it for my little man. Check out this awesome tutorial for making your own man or little man a tie.
It is from "Make it and Love it"

http://
www.makeit-loveit.com/2010/05/repurposing-neck-tie-into-bow-tie.html

So here are some shots of my little man showing off his new shirt and bow tie.


No comments: