Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby's First Gift

This post should have happened back in December, but like I said my dogs ate all my postings and I am now just getting around to them.
This is our little boy's very first baby present that was given to him from a real cutie Rachel B. I am so glad I got to know her before she went off to College. It was so fun to go eat cupcakes and hang out with her before she left. Rachel is so darling and has such a generous heart, I can't wait to watch and see what she accomplishes with her future.

Once baby boy is able to wear the sweater I will definitely be taking a picture of him in it and sending it to you Rachel. He will be so styling in his Ralph Lauren sweater.

2 comments:

Piper said...

We have the same sweater in Navy blue. We have had it on all three of our boys- one of my favorites- great choice, Rachel!

rachel anne said...

AWWW your so sweet:) I'm glad you like it & I can't wait to see the little peanut in the preppy sweater. I love preppy little boys!! so much. Thanks for all your love & thoughts. Miss ya lots & can't wait to see you and baby in Julyyy!! I'm SO glad we got to know eachother well & become great friends:) Your gonna be such a yummy mommy, you have such a knack with cooking & baking! I'm so excited for your journey & life of a family of three ahead. He probs won't be able to wear it for a few months, but it'll be so darling with an oxford underneath & on Inauguration Day:))
take care!!
XO
R