Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby's First Package

I don't know about you, but I love to open the front door and find a package out there. It doesn't matter if it is something I ordered and knew was coming from HSN or Amazon. I just get a burst of excitement whenever I see a box sitting on my porch. The only thing that will burst my bubble if Adam says "what did you order now?" I enjoy it when I can say honestly. "I didn't or it is not addressed to me."

To my surprise the other day I found this box addressed to the baby. Oh baby got his first package in the mail. I think he even did a summer salt in my tummy when it arrived. He is taking after his mommy with packages.

I was so touched by Kathy,Dave and Kevin for thinking about us and the baby. I didn't wait for Adam to get home. I just opened it with such excitement. As I unwrapped the white tissue paper I found that each item they sent had a note on it. Each item expressed why they wished they had this or found it later and how it has helped them. There was so much detail that it really touched my heart to all the thought that went behind the package. It could not have arrived at a better time as we had been dealing with some drama that really made me sad. Thank you Kathy, Dave and Kevin for reaching out to us and being so kind.


No comments: