Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Long Weekend


Our little family of "three" took advantage of the long weekend. A few weeks prior Adam's sister mentioned about taking a trip and before you knew it we were all heading to the same place for a long weekend. It was so much fun. I wish I had been better about knowing where the camera was at all times and could have taken more pictures.


I am ready for the beach when will we be there?


It was absolutely breathtaking to see the ocean and the rolling waves on the coast. It was wonderful to feel the warm sun and cool breeze. It was wonderful just being with my little family and extended family for a time. Long weekends are the best. Here are some pictures that I did take of our trip.
Little Man's first trip to the Beach.

Little Man did not like the sand or water but was very happy under the umbrella for the day.
Little Man taking his first sip of Diet Coke.  


Uncle Josh and Christine

So past my bedtime, let's eat and get some shut eye.
The group at dinner after the day at the beach.


No comments: