Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Park Days are Here

Little man is 13 months old. I can't not believe how much he has grown in the past month. How he squats, walks and carry's things to me. He listens and reacts to me. I love that I can ask him if he is hungry and he will run to the kitchen to his high chair. I tell him it is time to go to bed and he goes right for the staircase and climbs the stairs. He growls when he sees a lion and points to the light and says it's name. He points to the stars in his room and tells me they are stars. He still will not say my name and continues to say DA DA and refers to him in the correct term. He will wave to his Dada when it is time for him to leave in the morning. And he runs to the door when he hears him come home at night. Every day is an adventure with my little man.
Get this swing going for me.

Now that is more like it.  Higher, higher!

I want to try this swing.
Come on mom let me swing on this one.


Catch me if you can!


I love being a big boy at the play ground.

This car rides differently then the one my mom drives.

No comments: