Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bad Week Blues,




Have you heard the term “heads will roll”? Well that is what is going on at work. It has just been one of those weeks. I felt burned out when I walked out the door on Tuesday with that being said it has not gotten any better. I am almost through the panic and rush to get the stuff turned around and out the door, but in the mean time it has been a tuff week. ERRGGGG!




I really try not to get too caught up in my job, I try to keep a distant from ever letting it get personal, well I let it get too personal and it is so exhausting when that happens. I am worn out and looking forward to the weekend. I am hoping by today the problem will be done and off my desk and tomorrow will bring the same old work junk. LOL

With that said, Bad Week Blues are sure to fade by 3:30pm Friday afternoon.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hope things get better. Hate work stress. No fun.