Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our New Place

So many have asked us what our new place looks like. I have to say it was hard to leave our home and downsize into a town home. So far so good. We found this great place to rent on Craigslist as we were driving across country. We were able to rent it the very next day of our arrival. Lucky for us it is in the perfect location. We love the community and the area.
Here is my tiny kitchen. It has some getting used to as I have no counter space and so I have found that I have to clean up as I am cooking.
Lucky for us we have a eat in kitchen which is rare for the town homes in the area. We also were lucky to get a walkout sliding glass door for our dogs.

This is the hallway leading from the front door to the kitchen. I fell in love with the hardwood floors.


As you can see Roxie has settled in just nicely with her food and bed.



We decided to split up the living room and entertainment room. So here was our old loft it fits nicely into the half of the room.

Our living room we downsized to fit nicely in the other half of the room.

Our upstairs has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Our basement has turned into our rec room and garage/storage.

Thanks for visiting our home.

No comments: