Friday, November 28, 2008

I am thankful for.........

Happy Thanksgiving



I have so much to be thankful for where do I begin? I am thankful for family and friends, for our jobs, for our home we have to live in, for our cars that run and have had no problems for a while. I am thankful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in our life, just to name a few things that I am thankful for.

So Adam and I were planning on being hermits this Thanksgiving, yes the natural introvert in me speaking. We were going to hide out and have a small dinner at home. But a week ago we decided to spend it with some good friends, and then the day before I get a call about getting together with a couple more families. So that’s what we did, we got together with 9 adults and 7 children. BTW all the kids were under the age of 6. It was great. Everyone pitched in for dinner, which was an awesome way to do Thanksgiving dinner. The family who hosted it had a great clean garage to put tables up in and we were all able to eat together in there. As you have seen from my garage there is no way we could have hosted anything in my cluttered, packed garage. The food was so good and the company was even better.

The triplets as you can see are eating their thanksgiving dinner. There was a race with who could finish their bottle first. I tell you Tatum and Carter were neck and neck, but in the end I think Tatum won. The babies look so good. They are a month old now and about a week away from their due date.


Thanks so much for letting us come and enjoy Thanksgiving with your families. We love you all and are so lucky to be a part of the holiday.

2 comments:

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Hey I just found your blog! Thanksgiving was awesome! Thanks for the good eats and company.

Unknown said...

sounds like a great way to spend the holiday. sharing it with friends is much better than hermitting ;) we don't have family here either, so we also spent it with close friends who were so gracious and opened their home to us. Alex was such a comedian and everyone had a great time. Glad you guys had a good holiday too!